- - - - -

Вэбкам франшиза)))

Сообщений в теме: 4

#1 Вэбкам франшиза))) musya12345

musya12345

• Newbies
  • 44 сообщений

Отправлено 28 Март 2019 - 11:21

Не знаю в какую тему это запостить, может конечно кому-то будет актуально)) но я поржала, поужинала я с мужиком с Англии, и через пару дней мне пишет, у меня есть крутой проект, я тебе пришлю на почту, нужна помощь в организации его в Украине/России)))
Текст письма прилагаю))) я ему ответила что когда он ещё дрочил на Чатурбейт наши девочки уже работали там))) и он хоть примерно понимает сколько студий уже есть в Украине и России))))) и как они собираются франшизу парить?)))
Unfortunately, I don't have too much time, therefore, I am looking for smart people who would want to partner up and take a part of the profits.

One of these projects is www.WebCamLiving.com

Let me explain

1) What is WebCamLiving.com now:

Right now WebCamLIving is only a blog with articles about the Adult Webcam business. It's a guide on how to make a good webcam show have fun and make good money. It talks about technical equipment, tools and how pays what in this industry that is HUGE and growing.

2) How does WebCamLiving make money now:

WebCamLiving.com is a new site and it just started making some money we are focusing on building good content and traffic. However, it makes money from Affiliate Links if people click and become viewers or performers on Chaturbate.com or other websites we mention our website gets a recurring commission.
It makes money from Amazon products we mention.
It makes money when people buy Lovense.com sex toys.

3) What will WebCamLiving.com can become in the future (my vision)

In my vision, the Website can become the main source for the WebCam industry the industry is 20-40 Billion per year. (Chaturbate.com makes 450 Million visitors every Month).
The idea is for WebCamLiving.com as a business to become a studio like a big brother house of webcams: > This page is not public yet > webcamliving.com/wcl-london-housing-project/
Also, selling events for couples and sexually liberated people such as for Example Sailing Trips for Swingers > Here > www.medsailholidays.com/swinger-sailing-tour-irinerary/

4)How can WebCamLiving.com add other (significant) revenue streams:

The revenue from affiliates can only increase with more traffic so it stays and grows + regular advertising
Add revenue from the studios
Add Digital Product (knowledge) download
Add Commission Yacht Holidays
Job Board - Classified listings (pay-for) like sexyjobs.com and adultwork.com

5)What I am looking for right now. (Step by Step) [Maybe you are interested]

Initially, I need an Editor/Partner/Translator/Country Manager - Somebody that takes the content and translates, edits the content to make it geographically relevant to their countries (in your case Ukraine) -

In a second step, this person could be responsible for managing a studio or bringing the business to the next level in their country.

I could just hire a translator and a temporary advisor pay them for their job on the website work for Ukraine and other countries I am targetting but that's not how you build a business.
So I am looking for people that will take the business as theirs and make more and more money as they grow it (with my team and my support and guidance) but I am looking for people that have an entrepreneurial mindset, not employees but partners. There are plenty of money to be made -- This company, for example, became so big it's now offering to franchise for studios (it became a $30M in less than 6 years) livecamfranchise.com
So the Editor/Partner/Translator/Country Manager would receive a minimum of 20% and later more when the business growth of all the business(cash Flow) in her country and 20% ownership of the business value in her country(when the website/business is sold).

Why Ukraine
I think this website should be in Ukranian and also in Russian because I believe there is a huge potential and gives couples and girls a way to make money that is legal and long term and in the safety of their homes.
Moreover, Ukraine has really good tech good internet connection for a studio and beautiful ladies and men.

Девочки, это не реклама, а больше поржать)))) даже в этом они считают нас, скажем так, отстающей страной))))

#2 Вэбкам франшиза))) pervect

pervect

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 сообщений

Отправлено 28 Март 2019 - 16:05

Полагаю, вы объяснили автору, что это в России is legal and long term and in the safety of their homes, а не на Украине, где всё немного сложнее?

#3 Вэбкам франшиза))) musya12345

musya12345

• Newbies
  • 44 сообщений

Отправлено 29 Март 2019 - 13:41

Полагаю, вы объяснили автору, что это в России is legal and long term and in the safety of their homes, а не на Украине, где всё немного сложнее?

Я много че объяснила чуваку, что он пролетел лет на 8 минимум с этой темой)))

#4 Вэбкам франшиза))) pervect

pervect

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 сообщений

Отправлено 29 Март 2019 - 18:57

Конечно она объяснила превосходство Большого Брата, я не сомневаюсь biggrin.pngdevil_2.gif

тут не в братстве дело, а в суровой правде жизни :)

#5 Вэбкам франшиза))) sexybooty

sexybooty

Advanced Member

• Newbies
  • PipPip
  • 146 сообщений

Отправлено 18 Сентябрь 2019 - 16:08

был дедок год назад, все еще собирается открыть студию в России....лол.. Великобритания.

Ответить

Photo

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей